If you are looking for help accessing provincial government services, you’ve come to the right place — our team can help! Here are some of the most common requests:

Help Accessing Government Services

We are pleased to be able to help you with any questions, concerns, or issues you may have accessing provincial government services such as health care, education, family & social supports, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), or Ontario Works.

Note that some helpful links are included at the bottom of this page for common requests.

Congratulatory Certificates

We offer congratulatory certificates for residents celebrating a significant anniversary, birthday or other special occasion. We can also help you request a certificate from the Premier for a milestone birthday, wedding anniversary, retirement or the anniversary of your organization.

Attend an Event

Invite me to attend your event and bring greetings on behalf of the Government of Ontario.

Links to other Levels of Government:


Dr. Helena Jaczek, MP for Markham-Stouffville

Government of Canada


Government of Ontario


Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville

City of Markham


Birth Certificate

Marriage Certificate

Marriage Licence

Death Certificate

Power of Attorney:

Continuing Power of Attorney for Property and Personal Care

Powers of Attorney Q&As – Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee

Disability Services:

Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) All Forms

Application for Accessible Parking Permit


OHIP+ Drug Coverage Search

Register or Confirm Organ & Tissue Donation Status

Health Card Renewal

Driver’s Licence Renewal

OHIP Out of Country Information and Claims

ServiceOntario Location Finder

Our office can provide assistance in completing and submitting forms and processing renewal requests.